International Association for Health Coaches Member!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Standing On God's Promises




Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.




Hey friends... it's been a while since my last post.  I underwent shoulder surgery nearly 3 weeks ago and I have been easing myself back into typing.  Things are improving, but I still can't type too long without experiencing some pain.  So, I'll be short and sweet.  A recurring theme for me today and throughout my recovery has been this:  Stand on the promises of God and everything will work according to His will."

While I aware that God always has my back, I have to remind myself to not let negative naysayers and adverse situations cause me to falter.  It's easy to let feelings of doubt, despair and hopelessness set in.  But it takes courage, faith and joy to let your light shine.

I won't go into detail about all the obstacles that have come my way.  Just take my word when I tell you the road to recovery and justice has not been easy.  I however find comfort in knowing as the scripture tells us the Lord has plans that are meant for good.  I am a child of the most High King.  Every thing and anything I desire shall come to pass as long as it lines us with God's word.  This of course is true for you as well.  Man may fail you, but God never fails.  The victory is already ours!
May you continue to live healthy and wealthy, in Jesus name!




No comments:

Post a Comment