International Association for Health Coaches Member!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Get Into the Groove

Hello healthy and wealthy friends.  Your guide to claiming your health and wealth is back! 


I must say, Madonna's performance at this year's Super Bowl inspired me to "get into the groove" and get back on this blog.  Afterall, I owe it to myself and to you.  The self-made "Material Girl" has not lost a step during her career that has spanned nearly 30 years.  She takes breaks, but never loses sight of her goals.  I made a promise to navigate this journey with you, despite twists and turns along the way.  And after nearly a four month hiatus, I am ready to tackle issues again. 

While I never lost a passion for this blog, I did let life get in the way.  Thank you to everyone who has emailed and asked me what's going on and where are the entries.  Your concern and inspiration are what kept the fire burning for me.  Now, let's continue to get healthy and wealthy TOGETHER!!

Today's entry will be short and sweet.  I have just a few words of advice to get us back on track.

For starters, GET INTO THE GROOVE!  I know you remember the Madonna song "Into the Groove" from 1985.  And if you don't, then Google it!  There is nothing really special about the lyrics, but it is one of my favorite Madonna tunes.  It's fun, upbeat and it keeps me groovin' when I hear it.  And that's just the way life should be.  NO MATTER WHAT!

You have control over finding your groove.  Always keep a beat moving in your head and your heart that you can dance to.  Others around you should want to get in on the beat.  The beginning of  "Into The Groove" says "And you can dance, For inspiration."  Well, if that's what it takes to keep you in tune and in step with your dreams, then DANCE, DANCE, DANCE.  Because you are an inspiration - and don't you forget it.  Not to get too lyrical, but it means the world when someone says "You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings."  Embrace it.  Live up to it.  People are counting on you.  And it doesn't matter how great or small the circumstance may be.  You have the power to overcome everything that comes your way.

This is the attitude we must maintain as we pursue our journey to claim our health and our wealth.

As a young lady at a local currency exchange said to me today, I need to read your blog because I need help to be healthy - so I can one day be wealthy.  And if she's reading this (and she promised me she would), I want to tell you that you are already on the road to living healthy and wealthy.  You have acknowleged your desire to live a better life.  Now it's time to get the proper tools in your box so you can go to work.  I'm here for you!!



Thanks again everyone.  Let's get this healthy and wealthy train moving and grooving!!

R.I.P Don Corneilus


Don't forget;  YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR WEALTH!!

Have you had your Le'Vive today?  What about your Multi-Plus? Coral Calcium? Noni? 
What about Cran-Aloe?  A total detox & cleansing?



What are you waiting for?!?!?!?!  These are some of the products that can help you live healthy and wealthy!!

Try them today!
    
http://www.reduce3sizesin10mins.com/

2 comments: