International Association for Health Coaches Member!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Have You Taken/Given Any Vitamin "L" Lately?

Ahhh, vitamins.  We hear so much about them.  We think we know so much about them as well.  From Vitamin A, to Vitamin C, to D, E - and so on.  But one vitamin we don't hear enough about is Vitamin L.

I know.  You're thinking this girl is off her rocker.  There's no such thing as vitamin L.  Well my friends, I beg to differ.  And if you don't know what I'm talking about, chances are you are not taking or giving enough of it.  Vitamin L is something that everyone needs and deserves.  The "L" stands for LOVE.

Love is a four-letter word I don't mind using on a regular basis.   And I do my best to display it everyday, all day.

What is love?  What/Who do you love?  Who do you love?  Where can you find love?  Can you have too much of it?  While I will leave the first 3 questions for you to answer, I will weigh-in on the last two.  You can find love anywhere and everywhere.

You can find it at home, at work (yes, even at work), at church, at school, in your neighborhood, at the grocery store, at the mall, at a restaurant, the dry cleaners - OK, you get the drift.  What I'm basically telling you is this:  If you know what love is then you know you can find it and see it in almost everything or anyone.  And no, you can never have too much of it.  We should be expressing love every time we open our mouths and in our actions.  If we aren't, then we need to reassess our lives and figure out where we're falling short.

When we fill our lives with love, there's nothing that can harm us.  As the old saying goes, "Love conquers all."  So be sure to get a regular dose of vitamin L daily.  This is the only vitamin that will ensure you continue to live healthy and wealthy.


Love you guys!!  Smooches!



No comments:

Post a Comment