International Association for Health Coaches Member!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Have a little faith

Loews Luxury Resort, Henderson, Nevada
Good Saturday Morning healthy and wealthy friends.  I'm here in beautiful Henderson, Nevada for a business conference with more than a thousand believers of the motto:  Your health is your wealth. - but I wanted you to know I hadn't forgotten about you.  And I wanted to give you a little piece of advice to help get you through whatever you may be experiencing.  That advice is:  Have a little faith. 

The Bible teaches us:  "...faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Heb:  11:1).  While I eventually want you to have SUPER-SIZED FAITH, for some of us, taking baby steps will one day lead to audacious faith.  Keep working toward you goals, believe in yourself and use your obstacles as stepping stones.  They are the building blocks of faith that will make you invincible in your thoughts and actions.

I'm pulling for you.  You are healthy - you are wealthy.  Now receive this and believe it is done!

Click the link below to learn about one of my keys to living healthy and wealthy



No comments:

Post a Comment