International Association for Health Coaches Member!

Friday, May 3, 2013

Do You Do "doTerra"?

Welcome to May my healthy and wealthy friends.  It's been about a month since I was able to check-in with you.  I apologize for my absence.  While I have been insanely busy, I've missed you like crazy. 

April was an amazing and challenging month for me.  I won't burden you with all the details, but just know that a lot of time was spent on ways to expand my knowledge base and equip myself with more tools to help us continue to grow and flourish in the healthy wealthy destinies we were created to live.

One of my most interesting and rewarding finds is an awesome company called doTerra, meaning gift of the earth. doTerra markets some of the safest, purest essential oils and wellness products available in the world today.  They are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) essential oils that are 100% pure aromatic extracts and contain no artificial ingredients and are tested to be free of contaminants such as pesticides or chemical residues.

I have personally used 4 of their fabulous products over the last week and I have to say I was completely blown away by the results.

Here's what I tried out:  Deep Blue, for achy/sore joints and muscles, Lavender and Peppermint oils for a headache and an essential oil called Breathe for cold/congestion symptoms.  Every single last product worked like magic. 



I massaged in the Deep Blue cream on my shoulders and elbows - if your remember, those are the areas I underwent surgery for last year.  They still get a bit sore and stiff from time to time.  Within about 15 minutes of applying Deep Blue, my targeted areas felt loose, relaxed and pain-free.  I was able to sleep through the night without the tossing and turning I usually experience because I am in pain.




Next up, Breathe; what can I say, it is a breath of fresh air!  No kidding.  I have literally been walking about with some remnant of the cold and flu for about a month.  I just couldn't shake it.  It eventually turned into pneumonia.  Well, my chest congestion has been downright miserable and my off and on clogged sinuses made me feel like every breath would be my last.  I rubbed some  Breathe essential oil on my chest and neck.  Ten minutes later my nasal passages were open and all of the icky junk clogging me up started coming out.  Don't be too grossed out by that - it was the best my respiratory system felt since March!  And much of my annoying coughing subsided too!





Last but not least, Lavender and Peppermint oils are my new headache go-to remedy.  I had a booming headache after all of that coughing and hacking.  I didn't want to take another Tylenol or Aleeve, because they weren't working!  So I flipped though my doTerra Family Physician Kit and saw that lavender and peppermint combined are a great remedy for headaches.  So I dabbed the oils on my temples and massaged them in for a minute or two and just 15 minutes later, my headache was gone and it has not come back since then.

Ok, so in a nutshell, if you don't use doTerra products, you should!  They are a great way to help and heal what's ailing you and your family and friends.  Instead of running out to your local pharmacy for those over-the-counter medicines that can have terrible side-effects, long-term or short-term for some people - you could go to your kitchen, your bathroom, your bedroom or living room and find a safe, holistic approach to your needs.

If you have any question about these products, check out my website for details.  The web address is http://www.mydoterra.com/aliciabettes/ or shoot me an email.  If I don't know the answer, I will find someone who can help us with a solution.

Thanks so much for being loyal, healthy and wealthy followers.  I love you all and wish you an abundance of peace and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment