International Association for Health Coaches Member!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Power of The Tongue

The Bible teaches us that death and life are in the power of the tongue (Prov. 18:21).  Therefore, words have more control over a person's destiny than most people realize. Since this the case, I want to make sure I am  speaking "living words" everyday -- and all day long.

I heard a very interesting snippet from a sermon recently called "The Great I Am."  In a nutshell, the Pastor said, whatever you speak into the universe, it will align itself and produce whatever you command it to. For instance, if you say "I AM POOR" - Then guess what, you will be - until you change your words.  If you say "I AM WEAK" - get ready to be weak.  Your words control your destiny. 

Always be positive about your situation.  Speak life over it.  Don't spew doom and gloom.  Stand firm in your faith that every situation has a solution and that it will work out in your favor.  NO WAVERING ALLOWED!  You are strong, you are rich, your are victorious, you are beautiful, you are prosperous, you are successful, you are intelligent, you are a leader, you are the best at what you do.  It is so unhealthy to think otherwise.  Negative thinking will only produce negative results.  I want to live life abundantly.  How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment