International Association for Health Coaches Member!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Smiling is Infectious

I had an awesome day.  I got to meet two people I truly admire.  Joel and Victoria Osteen were guests on my show today.  I've always enjoyed watching their church program on television and attending their inspirational events.  But I had never met them in person.  Well, today was the day and I was overjoyed with excitement.  Talk about a power couple.  They let their light shine and kept smiles on their faces the entire time they were there.  And you know what?  Their smiles were infectious!  All of the grumpy folks that had been walking around frowning and complaining, immediately decided to straighten up and fly right.  They smiled, were cordial and unbelieveably pleasant.  I just want to say thank you to Pastors Joel and Victoria.  I appreciate your passion and love for all people.  I hope you know the affect you have on believers and non-believers.  You have truly been a blessing in my life.  And whether people agree or disagree with your faith, they can all benefit by taking a page out of your book and being NICE to people and RESPECTFUL.


It does not cost you anything to FLASH A SMILE at someone.  It's a healthy way to live.  One that will eventually lead to a wealth of happiness and other riches.




Click the link to view something that has thousands of people smiling ear to ear.  You can too.  The choice is yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment