International Association for Health Coaches Member!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Time is an investment


I am sure you have heard the saying "time is money."  No one believes that more than I do.  Well, I'm sure there are some others out there too who agree with me.  But do you realize just how precious time is?  It's here one minute and the next its gone.  No pun intended.  I was reminded of a lesson about time today that I have known for years.  Which is, time is best utilized when its used to help others.





With that being said, I won't take up anymore of your time today.  Go out and spend it wisely.  Invest in others - or even yourself.  You are worth it.






 




Albert Schweitzer   


If you are looking for a way to spend your time, check out this valuable website.  I'm sure it'll be time well spent.


No comments:

Post a Comment