International Association for Health Coaches Member!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Prosperity Secrets

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're having a healthy and wealthy day.  It has been one week since I started blogging about how to live healthy and wealthy.  So far, I think we're off to a good start.  As I stated on my first day, this is a journey.  Which means, we are going to learn together.  I also stated that I will not make any claims of being an expert.  But I will always share lessons I learned through experiences.  I want you to do the same.  The more we know, the more we grow.  We can always broaden our horizons by listening and learning from others.



My theory of living healthy and wealthy continues to be reinforced over and over again.  And that is - you're not living healthy or wealthy if you aren't sharing your wealth (knowlegdge) with others.  That is the true secret to prosperity.  You can't put a dollar sign on it either.  It's priceless.



Secret of the wealthy: If you don't know history, you are doomed to repeat it. Click the link below for a history lesson - I promise, you won't be bored!


No comments:

Post a Comment